19 November 2015

Shopping day

Hello,

how are you? Today I had some errands to do and while I was in the city I jumped to the drugstore (actually I went into two different ones) to check whats new or if they have some nice sales going on.




As you can see I was successful  ;)
I wanted to try these little pots from Balea for a long time now and finally I picked up two scents.
Mixa cream is a repurchase, mine tube is still pretty full but apparently they are discontinuing it in one of the stores and it was pretty cheap so I just had to get it.
Afrodita's great burdock oil is for my mom since I told her that it is a magical product for me. She wanted to try it so I got it for her.
The rest of the products are new to me and when I saw the in the store I felt the urge to picked them up  and I will be testing them for the next few weeks. 


Thank you for reading and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment