12 November 2015

daily moisturizer

Hello,

today I have a simple one but very beneficial in my everyday routine. I will talk about my daily moisturizer which gives me enough moisture but it doesn't act greasy.




This is Neutrogena visibly clear oil-free moisturizer. The texture is just right not too liquid-y that you would have to store it upside. I don't need much product to cover my entire face and it nicely moisturizes and it sinks in after a couple of seconds. It leaves my skin matte but hydrated. I can proceed to apply my make-up right away. So far I haven't have any reactions and this is rare. 
I really don't have anything bad to say about it. If you have sensitive and oily skin I would recommend you trying it. 


Thank you for reading and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment