15 November 2015

Nuxe

Hello,

for today I choose to show you a product I have a love/hate relationship. Yes it is only a sample but for what it is I think you get a lot of product in it and unfortunately for me some bad reactions as well.


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is the product on the picture above. I got the little sample to test out and if you use it only on your face (you only need a drop or two) it will last you two-three months. I tried it on my face and I got pretty bad reaction to it. Skin around my mouth got really dry even flaky and weird bumps appeared. I didn't changed anything else in my routine than that but I still wasn't sure because everyone raves about this amazing oil. So I let it heal, it took three long weeks to finally clear out my skin and I used it again. The next morning I took a look in the mirror and bumps with super dry skin were back. Oh crap. 
Now I use it on my hair and on my upper body. No reactions (apparently only the skin on my mug is sensitive) and I am really enjoying it. The scent is surreal. A lot of people tried to describe it but I think you just have to sniff it yourself to see it. I can hardly imagine a person who wouldn't like this amazing smell. 
I will maybe buy a full size bottle to use it on my hair (it really is dry oil and it sinks in without adding greasy residue but you have to add just a little) to replace other hair oils I am using but mostly I would just skip the perfume and let this oil do the talking because the scent is out of this world.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment