26 November 2015

Krasna bottles

Hello,

today I have a little sneak peak of what's going to be on my blog in the near future. I'm testing and loving products you can see on the photo below.
I love the scent of lavender, actually it is on of  my favorite. If I see a product that has lavender in it there is 90% chance that I will buy it even if I don't need it. I also love the color, if you could saw my nail polish collection you would feel like you are standing on lavender field.


Krasna products


I think it was last year when I spotted this Slovenian brand called Krasna (click on the name and it will take you straight on fields of lavender). I bought a lip balm and I don't need to explain that I used it up pretty fast and loved it.
That was my first product and since it convinced me I had to buy a lot of other products as well (I have a couple more that are not on the photo above ;).
The packaging as you can see is very simple and plain, in my books that is a plus. It doesn't look cheap but well thought. Design is not distracting and lets the natural products that are inside shine. So far their product are only available in Slovenia, you can buy them in selected stores or online.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment