28 November 2015

8. NOTD

Hello,

yesterday I was talking about two Essence polishes that went bad. I only showed you the bottles but today I have photos of them on my nails. Feel free to Google away to check how they should look.


Essence I'm the boss

This is Essence I'm the boss and I remember this one to be a bit lighter and full of flakes. Now it is more foggy because you can barely spot them. It is still nice since I like grey on my nails but now it is just not special anymore.


Essence I'm bluetiful

This is Essence I'm bluetiful and it still appears vivid and full of flakes. I was excited to see that this one is not as affected as the grey one but I was up for a surprise the next day. Now they look almost the same on my nails. This one become more dull and darker. I'm sorry that I don't have any photos to prove you but I got some serious tip wear just after one day. It looks like that the staying power is also not as good as it used to be.
My plan for now is to wear them a little bit more often and used them up as fast as possible. Next time I will try to add something on top, something shimmery or glittery, after all December is almost here.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment