09 November 2015

Essence palette

Hello,

today I will venture into eye shadows a bit. I recently got a discount for already affordable Essence palette. Of course I used it up but I wanted to get the nude one but it was sold out so I settled for the bronze one.

Essence All about Bronze palette

This is the new Essence palette All about Bronze. It contains 8 shimmery warm shades. The clear packaging makes it easier to find it in my drawer but I am missing a mirror.




I own one palette from the old line. They were also called All about... but they had only 6 shades. If I compare the two I would say that this one is way more pigmented than the old one.


Essence All about Bronze palette swatches

Like I already said they are all shimmery some more than others. I personally like the first and last one in both lines because they aren't as warm as the middle shades.  The four middle shades are all very warm and a bit orange-y. I would say that is just because I'm more used to wear cooler tones or at least not so warm ones.

At the end I would say that I'm happy with the palette. I think I can create a lot of looks with it and specially if I incorporate some other shades and mix them with the ones presented here. You just can't beat the price, the full price for it is 4,39€. I think I will pick up the All about Nudes soon.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment