29 November 2015

Gift from my sister

Hello,

I have the best sister in the whole world. She just came back from vacation and brought little something for me. I was expecting post card or some keychain but instead she gave me full bag of goodies that I like or I wanted for some time.

Zara Home fragrance Dark Amber

First is Zara Home fragrance, she has one and it is very subtle jet noticeable when you enter the room. What I'm trying to say is that it is not invasive but lingers in the air very naturally. She got me Dark Amber scent and it is lovely, I will probably put it in my living room but since my apartment is small it will fragrance the whole place.


Tabaiba aloe cream

Next is Tabaiba Aloe face and body cream. I use a lot of aloe on my face, body, I spray it on my hair, massage it on sun burns or mosquito bites. For me it is irreplaceable, usually I buy aloe gel but this one is more like a cream and has added different ingredients plus it is scented. I can't figure it out but it smells sweet like some candies, I like it a lot. I just put it on on my hands and it it nourishes the skin and the scent is to die for.


H&M beauty Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Peach Rose

Lastly is the product I'm probably the most excited about. We have been talking to hunt down where in Slovenia they sell H&M beauty products but till now we still haven't. So she found one store abroad and got lost in aisles full of beauty products apparently it is overwhelming. So she brought me one Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Peach Rose. So far I only wore it once but I think it will get a thumb up from me.  


Thank you for reading and have a nice day 

No comments:

Post a Comment