15 September 2019

Empties

Hello,

time flies by and it is empties time again. I have some items that I was working on on my recent vacation and others are for pampering and soothing my skin afterwards (I didn't burn, my skin was just a bit dry and dehydrated after more than usual sun exposure and extensive swimming).


I purchased this Hazelnut oil from Milnica because it is supposedly appropriate also for oily and sensitive skin (I had zero issues with it), Mostly I used it as a cleansing agent to remove make-up from my skin and then followed with my regular gel cleanser and my face was clean and didn't feel stripped of moisture (I'm really into this two step cleansing and if necessary I follow with micellar water afterwards). I will repurchase it again but at the moment I have some jojoba oil which also suits me very well.

Aveo grapefruit hand sorbet was purchased last year but since I have so many hand creams only now I started to use it. It has almost clear gel texture with lovely zest fragrance but the issue I have with it is that it leaves my skin sticky and that is a big setback.

On of my favorite SPF face creams is this  Holika Holika dazzling sunshine make up sun cream with SPF 45 +++. It does leave white residue (it is mineral sun cream) but still it keeps me matte. I like it a lot until I found something even better (still mineral but not so white) and so this year I used it on my body (it was also a bit older and I was scared that it wasn't protecting me so applying thick coats was something I did and I didn't get burned even though I spend a lot of time on the sun and in the water, it was waterproof, another reason why it was lovely).

This Essence hydra nail care serum has quickly become an essential item in my nail care. Every time I changed my color (sometimes also in between but mostly when my nails were bare) I applied some of it an massaged it into my cuticles to keep them hydrated and nourished. I liked the fact that it sinked in fast and I wasn't left with greasy residue. I would repurchased it but now I received oil which is very affective but greasy.

Afrodita body jam was sold out almost immediately when it came out. It was so popular that they weren't even able to manufacture it, the demand was too high. I was lucky enough to spot it and get it among the first. It smells just like apricot jam but unfortunately the texture is also just like that. Sticky and annoying. I was saving it for vacation to finally finish it because I don't mind being sticky on the beach.

I wanted to try and love this Catrice HD active performance primer with SPF 30 so badly but unfortunately it just wasn't meant to be. It didn't hold my make-up in place so I decided to use it on my body to at least finish it up. You can find more about it here.

For the last I saved another batch of these Garnier moisture + relaxing tissue mask, super hydrating and detiring with lavender extract and hyaluronic acid. When I came back from my sea vacation my skin was a bit dry and not quite right so I used these two sheets to bring back my normal self. What I also like about it is that there is enough serum left in each bag for another three to four days of nourishing. With these two I really felt a difference when I used them. Maybe they really worked or maybe my skin was just too stressed and a little pampering did the trick. I'm still not 100% sure that I will get them again but if I will I will get these, the purple ones.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day



No comments:

Post a Comment