03 September 2019

a little bit more shopping

Hello,

I came from a vacation and I felt like I have to go to the drugstore to check what is new and hold and behold. I was walking around until I paused and gasped. We have e.l.f. in our stores!!!


Quick glance showed me that we have a very limited selection but nonetheless I was excited. I expected for products to be a bit cheaper but still I was able to pick two products. I grabbed e.l.f. lip plumping gloss in the shade Sparkling Rose (there are no sparkles inside the product) which is a lovely rose gloss something that is missing in my collection. I also purchased their blending sponge for applying foundation (mine needs to be replaced so this came at the right time).

I also bought two Essence shine shine shine lip glosses. I picked among the shades that are going to be discontinued so I only payed half of the price but since I'm already familiar with the formula I would pay the full price anytime (they cost a bit over 2 EUR). First shade is shimmery nude in Bright on and pinky toned nude is Happiness in a bottle. I was also intrigued about the Follow your dreams palette but unfortunately it was sold out so I will have to live without it ;)


Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment