16 September 2019

Essence gift

Hello,

I consider myself as a very lucky girl. I was sent this lovely PR gift from Essence including three new items from their recent update.


I received contouring duo palette for lighter skin. Both shades are matte and the first one almost look like a face powder, I wonder if it will be a good match or it will be slightly too dark but as a contour or bronzer is too light... The other shade looks like a lovely bronzer. It is way too warm to be a contour ( I had a feeling that it will be like that in the first place so I'm not even mad or surprised). I love bronzers and I'm always excited to receive more.

The blush is in this lovely berry/plum shade named Befitting. I wonder if the formula is even better that the previous  one. Their blushes were already amazing so I wonder if they were even able to upgrade the already amazing texture.

The last items is their new line of lipsticks and honestly I was the most excited to try this one out. They go by the perfect shine name and I couldn't be happier. I love shiny lipstick ;) I received soft red one with the name Perfect Plan. To bad that they don't have soft rose tone.

I will start testing them out immediately simply because I can't contain myself, so many lovely goodies to try out.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment