22 September 2019

Zesty Lime

Hello,

L'occitane is one of those fancy stores that always try to lure me in but I rarely step inside. The ladies working there are always so very nice and full of knowledge but my wallet would suffer way too much if I would become a regular ;)
Last year I picked up this little buddy for my birthday.


It is L'occitane's Zesty Lime hand cream. It was love at the first sniff, I would say. They have a lot of flowery numbers in their collection and this one was just so very different.
The scent screams Spring time but I like using it now in cooler months just because it differentiate itself from other typical scents of the season, what can I say, I'm a little rebel at heart  ;)


Zesty Lime is perfect name for it because it perfectly describes the scent. You get it in their paint tube and I like that it has lighter texture (I can't get on board with their original shea butter one because it is way too greasy for me). It absorbs quickly into my dry hands and nourish them nicely and the scent lingers for a long time. I still think it is a little pricey but sometimes we have to indulge our self a bit, right?



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment