29 September 2019

HD coverage foundation

Hello,

it is finally the time where I show you my favorite foundation for the past year. I have been wearing it non stop and I love it so much that I don't even care what else is on the market because I discovered almost the perfect match for me.


It is Catrice HD coverage foundation in the nuance Light Beige. I love the bottle with the pipette because the texture is so liquid that it works and when I'm almost done with it I just shake it upside down and get every last drop of it out and nothing goes to waste.
It has light coverage but it is buildable and I can get a really nice coverage out of it, it can cover almost all of my imperfections, what is left uncovered I apply some of my trusty camouflages (see on the swatch below). It sits lovely on the skin and it doesn't look fake, after a couple of hours (it depends how hot it is and how oily my skin gets) it can starts showing up but that is due to my oily condition. A little bit of Catrice all about matt fixing powder on top and I'm good.


Here I compare it with Essence Camouflage healthy glow in the shade Light Ivory and Catrice camouflage cream concealer in Ivory. The first swatch is the foundation which fits me perfectly when it is spread out. The second swatch is Essence and it is slightly lighter and more yellow tone and it is great for under my eyes and the very last one (barely there but trust me it is there) is another Catrice product and it is almost completely blended into my arm.
With my previous love (L'oreal infallible 24 h matte foundation) I had to use the lightening drops and that automatically prolongs the application time plus it never looked so natural on me. I'm a true believer and I will continue repurchasing it.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment