01 February 2016

Terra Naturi Pomegranate body lotion

Hello,

today I would like to talk about body lotion I have been using for the past month. I bought it because I really like the highlighter and lip balm (which I already finished it) from the same brand plus on the tube it said LE and I'm a sucker for everything limited.


Terra Naturi body lotion in Pomegranate scent

It is Terra Naturi body lotion in Pomegranate scent. It is fruity but mostly I can smell vanilla and winter spices. If I close my eyes and sniff it I can imagine Winter wonderland outside, cracking fire in the fireplace, warm spiced wine and I'm reading a good book while snuggling on the couch.
The texture is not too liquid-y but it has some oils in it and that means that little goes a long way. At first it may look like it won't absorb but after a minute it is gone and the skin is left silky soft and nicely scented. In the Winter my skin can get itchy which means that it is dry but I haven't experienced that since I started using this one.
I can say that I absolutely love it. I love the texture, huge packaging for the low price (I think I payed 2 € for it) and not to mention the gorgeous scent. I checked online which other scents they have and I could find only three but they all sounds great and probably I will pick them up next time. They are Orange & Mint, Rose & Almond and another LE scent in Lime.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment