09 February 2016

shopping

Hello,

today I thought I will just casually stroll through the drugstore, just to see what's new but I walked out with a bag. I should know better.

Batiste dry shampoo for blondes, Afrodita nail polish remover, hand cream & relaxing body oil with lavender 

I used up my Batiste dry shampoo for brunettes and I decided that I will try the blonde version this time since my hair are brown but with blonde highlights, so I think I can get away with lighter version.
The next three products are all from Afrodita cosmetics. So far pretty much all of their products convinced me so I bought more. The two pink products were sold in a set and since I'm running out of my nail polish remover (it is actually also from Afrodita but it is from the olive range) I got it and I tend to go through hand creams pretty fast and this one smells amazing. The nail polish remover contains grape seed oil & lemon essential oil while the hand cream has grape seed oil and vitamin C infused formula.
The last bottle is anti-stress oil with lavender but I can smell other herbs as well. It does indeed smell very relaxing. I love adding oils to my body moisturizer to make them more hydrating and also oils don't get absorbed fast so I'm massaging my body more and that has all sorts of benefits but if I'm short on time I skip it.
I will have lots of fun trying those products out.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment