08 February 2016

Avon purchase

Hello,

today I have super quick post for you. I have again been spending money on Avon products. My mom is an Avon representative so I kind of feel the need to support her through buying stuff for myself.

true color quad in the Gilded metallics & True Colors pencil Bright eyes

I got myself a couple of make-up items. One true color quad in the Gilded metallics. It contains warm gold and khaki shades.
And the pencil is from the True Color range. I'm not too excited about the pink packaging but if the colors will be nice I can go pass this. It is a double ended pencil in the shade Bright eyes. One shade is black and the other one is supposed to be light nude to brighten up the inner corners.


Avon Planet Spa Illuminating body butter Caribbean escape, dry shampoo & Supreme oils hair oil with nutri 5 complex

For a good measure I got myself another Planet Spa Illuminating body butter from the Caribbean escape range. This scent is just divine.
Then I got a brand new product for hair, it is the first Avon's dry shampoo which I will try at first occasion and report back.
The last item is hair oil from the Supreme oils range. My mom already has it and I tried it and loved it so I had to get one for myself.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment