23 February 2016

L'oreal Shine Caresse

Hello,

today I have some more lip products. For this year I decided that I will try to buy as little as possible because I have over 100 lip products already and I need to seriously start working on them and use them up before they go bad. Going through what I have I came across these two.


L'oreal Shine Caresse Lolita & Romy

L'oreal Shine Caresse lippies are like longlasting lip glosses which stain once the gloss is gone, which happens after 8-9 hours, including drinking. I can apply them and work for 8 hours with lunch break and they survive, I just have to be careful while eating but for a better feeling I take them with me and reapply after a meal.

L'oreal Shine Caresse Romy & Lolita

The first pink one is called Romy and it has some silver shimmer which isn't too obvious but it adds some shine.
The second one is Lolita and it is a nude, on my lips it is not as orangey as it looks on the swatch but it shows up more neutral. This one also contains micro shimmer but it is slightly more obvious and gold.
I have to mention the scent which is quite strong. They smell like very sweet and artificial candy with some plastic thrown in the mix. The scent lingers a while and the worst is when I reapply, then the plastic taste gets in my mouth and you can imagine how nasty that is.

L'oreal Shine Caresse Romy & Lolita

This are the stains left after 15-20 min, so you can see that even the gloss wears off you are left with something on, so you can reapply just lip balm or clear gloss and that should do.
I like everything about them except that scent/taste. I would say I'm normally not to sensitive but these two are intense. I won't toss them away but I for sure won't buy more.


Thank you for reading and have  a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment