29 May 2017

Project polish

Hello,

this time I didn't used up any nail polishes but I decided to dump two super old bottles. I used to wear these two a lot but not recently. I tried them but I didn't like them so I think it is time for them to go plus the scent is very toxic.


The first on the top is Avon Rose Amour and I used more than half of it. I remember rocking this color in the junior year at college and loving it but now my taste changed and I put this color in the back and almost forgot about it.

Second one is called Sateen and it is a bit bronzier than on the photo but otherwise the color is hard to describe. It has strong bronze tone but leans into the rose gold teritory, the shade isn't too shabby but the brush strokes drives me crazy and I decided to just ditch it. There are a lot more of beautiful colors that I enjoy wearing and both of these aren't worth it.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment