24 May 2016

Noni fruit

Hello,

since I finished my previous face wash I pulled a new one. I bought it a while ago when it was on sale and I actually saw this brand for the first time. It got me when I read that it is from a natural certified cosmetics brand. Through the years I figured it out that what it is natural it doesn't automatically means that it will work for my skin. Often natural products broke me out or did nothing for me so I am cautious but I would still like to find more natural alternatives.

Nonique Luxurious face wash with anti-aging effect

The brand is called Nonique, after the Noni tree. For testing I choose the Luxurious face wash with anti-aging effect, not because I would really need it but this one seemed to be the creamiest and nourishing at the same time. At that time I was experiencing some dry skin issues.
The product really smells good, they say that the scent is derived from the Noni fruit which I have never seen in person or smell but the scent is almost a dupe from the Terra Naturi Pomegranate lotion about which I talked here.
I always remove my make-up with a baby wipe and then I use face wash which I massage into my skin and rinse off in the shower. Afterwards I use cotton pad soaked in micellar water and I expect the pad to be clean but not when I used this wash. I noticed that it failed to remove make-up (which was already mostly removed by wipe). I also tested it on face full of make-up and it didn't do really well. I am a bit disappointed that it failed at cleaning my face but it does leave a little residue which I don't mind and that keeps skin moisturised.
Now I use it in the morning and at night I rather use something more efficient. I definitely won't repurchase it but I might try some other products since they have quite a wide range of products not only for the face but also for the rest of the body. If other stuff smells just as good then I will get a lot more products.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment