10 May 2016

29. NOTD

Hello,

my nails are breaking lately and that means that nail polish also doesn't stay on for long. I wanted to wear some glitter and use this one as a base but I changed my mind not because I would love the shade on its own but simply because the chosen glitter wouldn't match.

Essence nail art magnetics Hex, hex

Polish on the photo is Essence nail art magnetics and the name of the shade is Hex, hex. It is the last magnetic color that I have and I plan to use it up since I don't use it with the magnet (my nails are just too curved to get a nice design so I gave up, I just use it as a regular polish).

Essence nail art magnetics Hex, hex

Two coats are enough to achieve full opacity and before it dries brush strokes are seen but after it dries it is okay. The little magnetic shimmer ads a little something but the overall finish isn't super glossy so I like to add clear top coat (on the photo above it is shown without it) to make it juicier.
This is not my favorite color but I do like grey a lot, when this one will be gone I won't really miss it.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment