13 May 2016

Tinted Peach

Hello,

today I decided to show you the second gloss I ordered through Avon. If you read the first post than you know I will most probably return that one but this one awaits different future.

Avon ultra glazewear duo reflective Tinted Peach

As for the other one this one is also named just ultra glazewear, somehow duo reflective got lost and the name of this shade is Tinted Peach.

Avon ultra glazewear duo reflective Tinted Peach

It does look quite peachy with some pink and also green flashes through it. It depends from the light which color comes out to play but my camera just didn't want to participate.

Avon ultra glazewear duo reflective Tinted Peach

Here it looks more golden, in poor light you can see some pink reflections but mostly it is peachy gold so swatches took me by surprise.

Avon ultra glazewear duo reflective Tinted Peach

Again, the first swatch is a bit smeared and second (lower one) is fully packed. The difference is obvious, it doesn't even look like the same product. On second swatch peachy tones are seen but lighter layer reveals how it looks on the lips.

Avon ultra glazewear duo reflective Tinted Peach

Yep, Tinted Peach gloss looks like pink sheen on my lips. I'm okay with the color but it is not what I was expecting it to be. The formula is the same, very cushion-y and pleasant on the lips, moisturizing if you wear it all day long and the scent is very vanilla like.
I like this one a lot, it is not what it looks like but still, I do appreciate a subtle pink lip. There are two other shades available, I think they are a bit lighter that these two that is the reason why I picked these particular ones. Now I have to admit, I am intrigued to try the other ones too. Maybe I will get peach gloss after all  ;)


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment