09 May 2016

more Avon

Hello,

yesterday I had a lovely day and to top it off I got my Avon order with long awaited products. This time I ordered three items but they are all brand new ones and I'm super excited to start playing with them.

Avon Ultra glazewear duo reflect Rose Reflection & Tinted Peach
 and Magix compact primer

The two lip glosses are a part of their new range within Ultra glazewear line and are called duo reflect because of the pearl shimmer which helps color to shift. In person it is obvious but on the photos that is not the case. I will try my best to show it to you in one of my next posts.
The third item in a black box is their new Magix compact primer which you can apply before or after foundation. That sound intriguing and actually made me buy it. I hope it turns out well and that it won't break me out. Wish me luck.

As soon I will try them I will report back.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment