04 January 2016

9. NOTD

Hello,

it has been a while since I used this title. I had to check which one is it so I wouldn't mix it up. For this one I decided to check which polish is really old and to see if it is still usable.


Avon Golden wine


At the back of my drawl I found this one. I used two coats of this beautiful Avon polish called Golden wine. This one is discontinued for a couple of years now and it was love at first sight. When I saw that it is leaving I bought another bottle which is still full, this one is half empty.


Avon Golden wine

Like I said I used two coats and as you can see it is completely opaque. It contains beautiful red and golden shimmer which is not hard to remove. It is perfect for Christmas manicures but I forgot about it because I was really distracted with all of the Essence advent shades.
I still find this polish to be one of my favorites.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment