23 January 2016

13. NOTD

Hello,

here I have another updated manicure. I wore this lavender shade for two days and after that I decided to add some glitter on top because there is never too much sparkles, right?

Avon Color Trend Silver Plated

On top of Catrice Put Lavender on agenda I applied Avon Color Trend glitter in the shade Silver Plated. It contains mostly big hexagonal silver glitters but there are also smaller silver shimmery particles.

Catrice Put Lavender on Agenda and Avon Color Trend Silver Plated

This is how it looks. I do like to put something silver-y on top of my lavender hues. Thinking of silver top coats I have silver crackle. Do you remember when crackles were everywhere? Are they still sold? I think people got tired of them but not me. I have only two and maybe that is the reason I still like them.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment