24 October 2016

Rosa Pesca

Hello,

I decided to break down my series of Cosnova previews and new products in my stash by showing you one of my blushes up close but my next post will most probably be another haul.


On of my most recent blushes is Deborah hi-tech blush in the shade Rosa Pesca. I purchased another shade and if you missed that post you can find it here.


This shade is very pigmented (swatch above was made with only one swipe without any primer) and as a very pale person I can say it is a bit hard to use. I have to be super careful and make sure that the brush touches the product ever so slightly, it is better to build up the color because you can't really take it off. On busy mornings I definitely don't have that extra minute to blend this blush out, so I use something else but if I have the time this color looks very nice and I would say even flattering on my complexion, so it is worth keeping it around.

Again, this shade also isn't matte. It has some tiny silver shimmer but on the cheeks it comes of more as a glow than shimmering madness (Victorian Rose is a lot crazier in terms of reflecting specks). I like that because matte can sometimes be so dull, right?

This is not my personal favorite but I like it enough to keep it in my stash because I know I will get some use out of it.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment