25 October 2016

Avon package

Hello,

since I haven't buy anything from the previous campaign I decided to splurge a little more on this one. Some of the items are a necessities some are make-up and I haven't decided if I should keep everything but I will know more after properly trying everything.


First I have two 'new' products, I think they are actually old just in a different packaging. Me and my sister bought the whole set but split it. I got naturals milk and honey scented body spray and handy hand cream (sister took the lotion and body wash). After a first sniff the scent is the same as it was in the old line and if you are a fan of honey this would be for you.

Next I have two humongous senses bottles, each hold 720 ml and they should last me for a while but I will use at least one of them as a hand soap. I went with one of my favorites Garden of Eden and the other one, Heaven Harmony, which smells just like lily of the valley. I haven't have this one before but I can already tell that I will love it.

The last two boxes are my treat items, that is how I see make-up, as treats. I already have bronzing pearls but in a limited edition shade Coral Glow, this time I picked up the standard color and it is simply named Glow. It is supposed to be a summery bronzer and I wonder if I will be able to pull off this color (most of Avon lightest shades or one shade fits all don't match me because my skin tone is too light), if it will turn out weird I will return it but I will make sure I will show it on the blog first.

The last box contains color correcting pearls and the concept seemed interesting enough to give it a go. The box contains five different types of colored pearls, the idea is to mix them together and apply all over. I think they are a little too shimmery for that but maybe they will work as a highlighter, we will see.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment