05 July 2016

Sale at Catrice

Hello,

today I decided to stop by at the drugstore and oh boy, I'm so happy that I did. Sale at Catrice already started and most of the products were still there so I can only assume they lowered the prices today or yesterday. I don't remember the last time I had such luck.


I will start with lip products. Initially I wanted 13 but ended up buying only 5. I caved in and bought all three Luxury lips intensive care glosses and I can't wait to try them out. I decided to get only one Shine appeal fluid lipstick, the other shades didn't convinced me after trying the samples out and I got only one Pure Brilliants color lip balm, I decided that I don't need the pink one but I still want to get the 'original' Pure shine lip balms, unfortunately the two shades I wanted were ether sold out or swatched.


I changed my mind and didn't get one of the palettes but got the remaining two. Soft metal one is beautiful, shades do merge into each other but I don't care, I love the shimmer they have and I think I will get a lot of wear with this one. I was debating if I really need the Chocolate nudes, I don't need it, but I still got it. I hope I will stay strong and won't swatch it and just give it to my sister because that is the one she wants.
I decided not to get any nail polish and instead I picked this one from the Sound of Silence limited edition, the name of it is Quietude and it is the only one that appealed to me.

I think I did well, not to much but I will still try to find the two Pure shine lip balms that got away. Are you on a hunt for some discontinued Catrice items?


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment