20 July 2016

Catrice Contourious, preview

Hello,

I know I'm a little late with this news but still. I find this particular limited edition interesting so I wanted to give it some exposure on my blog as well. Catrice will come out with this Contourious LE in August (preview of the new range It Pieces is already out in the stores, I haven't purchased anything because I'm waiting for reviews ;).



Defined Shape. Setting accents with the illusion of light and shadow – contouring and strobing are all the rage right now. From August to September 2016, the Limited Edition “Contourious” by CATRICE is offering professional tools to apply the trend techniques of the beauty world. Cream and powder textures in soft champagne, rosé and brown flatter every skin type.

I came, I saw, I contoured – by CATRICE.




Highlight, Blush and Contour: the Sculpting Powder Palettes each consist of one contouring, one highlighting and one blush shade which are all in perfect harmony. The silky, smooth texture blends optimally to set natural-looking highlights and colour accents.

Radiance Unlimited. The shimmering cream texture in a pen shape sets accurate highlights with ease. The light pearly shimmer ensures a cool, golden glow that’s easy to blend for natural-looking results thanks to the creamy texture. For a radiant and fresh look, apply the highlighter underneath the eyebrows, along the bridge of the nose, the forehead, the chin and above the upper lip. Blend softly using the fingers or a moist sponge. The result: targeted highlights to shape the face and create a natural, fresh glow. 

Daily Definition. Highlight and contour with just one tool: the slim, ergonomically shaped brush with thick, premium bristles can be used to set targeted highlights as well as for skillful shading that flatters the features, for example, “nose contouring”. Contouring has never been so easy. 

Perfect Blend. The Contouring Cream Palette is ideal for defining the shape of the face and adding expression. The two matte, creamy tones can either be combined to create an individual shade or used separately for lightening and shading. Thanks to the particularly creamy texture, the nuances can be blended optimally for an extremely natural look. 



 
Lips to hang on to. Two products in one packaging: the matte lip liner creates a perfect contour and can be used to fill the lips with colour, while the lip gloss provides a smooth, shiny finish.

Finest Frame. The extra slim Brow Shaper accurately fills any gaps in the brows. The brush at the other end of the pencil adds definition to complement the eyebrow look. For naturally perfect-looking brows.

Reflections. The fine powder contains light-reflecting pigments to set accents on the face and neckline. The perfectly aligned shades in champagne and rosé-apricot flatter light and dark skin types and guarantee a radiant look.



I have to admit that I haven't got the contour bug jet. I think it is very pretty on the photos but in real life it can look a bit fake, especially if you are not careful and apply to much. I don't feel ready, I don't think I'm that good at make-up (just last year I started using blush and I still don't know how to apply it properly) but then again if I won't try it I won't know, right?

The sculpting powder palettes looks really nice and I think that the contour shade in the Pale Perfectionist would be a very good match for me but I don't like the strong pink blush, I would prefer the coral one which can be found in the darker palette.
Creamy highlighting stick could be very useful in the summer and I can't wait to see this one in person.
Brush also looks interesting and something that can make contouring easier.
Contouring palette again looks nice but I think I will stay away from it, cream products go bad so fast and as a beginner I think I would rather start with powder formulas.
Lip products seems nice. I will have to see the colors in person but a creamy lip liner/lipstick and a shiny lip gloss is all I want.
I will skip the brow pencils because my brows are black and I need dark grey color to fill them in and I got so used to the eye shadow and an angled brush that I'm not swapping it for a pencil. 
Lastly we have beautiful highlighter in powder form, to me it looks very peachy and I wonder if it would work as a blush on my pale complexion?


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment