16 July 2016

Avon purchase

Hello,

Avon is giving us nice new products or at least unbeatable deals every brochure. I have been spending my money like crazy for the past few campaigns and this one was not an exception.




I picked up some more make-up items and a brand new perfume, so far I don't regret getting it.

On top is an eye shadow quad, Stone Taupes. I have been eyeing this particular shade ever since it came out a couple of years ago and now I finally got my hands on it.

I love lavender nail polish but this one borderlines on pale blue and it is such a unique shade in my collection, I'm in love. The name of this shade is Rain Washed.

Perfume is part of their Scent Essence line where scent are rather simple and the whole point is to mix and match them, of course you can use them on their own but for fun you can try something new and spritz two or three different ones and create perfect harmony suited for your everyday mood. They are coming out with two new scents but I only picked one, named simply Passion Fruit.

And lastly I have two more Ultra Glimmerstick lip liners (I love the one I have and I just had to get more shades) one is Coral Desire and the other one is Simply Spice.

Now the testing begins and next week I will have more in depth reviews about these products.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment