10 December 2017

Presents

Hello,

our Cosnova team surprised me again with two lovely products from the latest Essence LE.


The first one is from the Winter dreamin' collection which is just coming out so you should have no issues finding everything you want. I received the 2 in 1 highlighter and blush powder in a lovely peach shade named A December to remember. What you see is the highlighter, it looks very peachy and I'm not so sure if it will work purely as a highlighter but I will try it and let you know. Underneath is the blush which is deeper in tone but also shimmery. I will try to upload the review as soon as possible with more photos.

The product next to it is a lipstick from the Counting Stars collection (you should hurry because this stand is being replaced by the Winter dreamin' line, I was trying to find the eye shadow and highlighter palette but was too late in two stores). There are two available shades, red one and the bright purple. Mine is the later and is named Shine Bright. For me this is a very unusual shade but I gave it a go. I will report back after a couple of days of wearing it.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment