07 February 2017

Night eye cream

Hello,

I started to use this eye cream in November and I used around one third of it maybe closer to half and now I'm ready to spill the beans.


It is Avon Anew Nutri - Advance eye cream in a pot. This packaging holds standard 15 ml of product.


The cream itself is white and has no particular scent. It is quite thick and it takes some time to fully absorb. For me that means that it is more suitable for night when I don't need to worry about greasiness.


I tried to use it in the morning under my make-up but it just takes to long to sink in and in the mornings I never have the time, do you?
It is hydrating and nourishing, my eye area did not get dry or patchy and my wrinkles didn't get worse as it sometimes happen in the cooler months (when the moisture leaves the skin the wrinkles can get more prominent). I like this eye cream but only at night, I still use something else in the morning and that is a bit frustrating but I guess it is not so bad. I will use it up and after that I will see if I will need to repurchase it again, maybe in the winter months next year when my skin will need something heavier.
I would recommend it to everyone with extremely dry eye area, you never know maybe this is the cream you have been looking for.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment