15 June 2020

Empties

Hello,

today, most of the day was raining and we had such a gloomy weather. It is so hard to believe we are in the middle of the June and the temperatures don't match. Basically nothing in the world these days give me the carefree Summer vibes...


First is serum from Milnica named Wake up with vitamin C and Acai Berry. I actually used it in the evening (oily skin here) with some other moisturizers or serums underneath. It wasn't moisturizing enough for me on its own but it did absorb pretty fast. I probably won't repurchase it again unless my skin will now start to act out after finishing it up.


I actually have to search for the name of this brand and apparently it is simply: Pflanzen kosmetik von Mueller. For my first try I got myself the highly popular Jojoba oil. I mostly used it on my face full of make-up in the evening. It gently lifted my make-up from my skin and the super amazing Alkmene tea tree face wash washed everything off. I also used oil as a moisturizer all over and it was hydrating my skin and also absorbed pretty fast. I got curious about it after I heard that Jojoba oil is the most similar to our natural sebum and it moisturizes our skin very efficiently. I was very happy with it so I got myself another one already.
Quickly jumping to the Alkmene tea tree face wash which is a staple in my morning and evening  routine. It washes everything off and doesn't strip my skin completely off of its essential oils. I'm already using a new bottle of it.
The largest item in the middle is Avon Advance Techniques shampoo with Argan oil. I already had mask from this collection and it was really nice so I decided to also get the shampoo but I was a bit disappointed with it. It is a moisturizing shampoo and it left a bit of a greasiness behind ( I would suggest it to people with dry scalp and hair), meaning that my hair in the morning didn't feel completely clean. In order to finish it up I started to use it only as my first wash, for the second shampooing I used something more cleansing (cough, body wash, cough). I will not buy it again but the mask in a tube from this collection is nice.





Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment