25 May 2020

PR package

Hello,

I received a little surprise. Cosnova PR team sent me a couple of new products and what a lovely way to brighten any day, right?


I received two items from Essence High Beauty line. First little tube is pink tinted caring lip balm and second, in a yellow packaging is hydrating face primer. Lip balms are my weakness and as soon as I finish one of the balms that I'm using now I will try this one out.
Essence Bronzed this way! shimmering body oil is something I would never pick out myself because of the extreme shimmer but even though it looks very orange/bronze looks might be deceiving. I will test it out some more but it actually looks nice even on my pale skin tone.
The last item actually has a perfect timing since I'm almost done with my current fixing spray which is also from Catrice. This is the new one from their current limited edition Sungasm and is called Summer Glow make-up setting spray. This whole collection is gorgeous and I feel like I have to go and check it out in person as well. Too bad that we can't have any testers out in the store, at the moment because did you see the glowy bronzers? Stunning.

As soon as I will properly wear all of them I will prepare more in depth review for all interested.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment