17 February 2020

Love at first sight

Hello,

I hope we can already say goodbye to the cold and Winter altogether and welcome Spring with arms wide open :)
Essence was super kind and sent me this little gem from their Crystal Dreams collection.


It is Essence limited edition Crystal Dreams and I have their highlighter Love at first sight.


It is a highlighter which looks white-ish in the pan but on the skin it transforms and has very cool toned lavender hue.


The 3D design is lovely and very eye catching and I'm definitely a fan of. The packaging is sturdy cardboard with a magnet (lately they are doing a lot with paper and magnetic closure).


I tried to pack it on just to show you the lavender tone of it but even with a light hand this is pigmented and quite pale.


I assume it is more suitable for lighter skin tones and for the ones that aren't afraid of 'colors'. I personally am not a fan of colorful highlighters (sometimes even the gold ones are too much for my fair complexion) so I mostly wore this one on my eyes as an eye shadow.
I think it fits into the Winter collection nicely but unfortunately it isn't something I would wear on a daily base but don't worry, I passed it to someone who will wear it way more than I ever would.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment