01 February 2020

Empties

Hello,

a little late but none the less. Here are my empties for the other half of the month.


Avon clearskin blackhead clearing white clay treatment with 0,5% salicyilic acid was clear liquid with white clay at the bottom. After shaking it it mixed and I applied it with the help from a cotton pad all over my face. Honestly, I didn't noticed any difference so I won't be buying it again.

Beauty Glam clear skin serum with 2% saycylic acid was a product I was curious for a while and after finally buying it I used it daily. In the evening I applied generous amount all over my fresh, clean face and then follow with an oil. Again I didn't noticed any big change so probably I won't buy it agin but it did sink in nicely and quick without any sticky residue.

Catrice send me one of these when collection active warrior was out. At the time I was obsessed  with fixing sprays and I thought this one was amazing so I went and bought two more backups. This is the second empty bottle if you are wondering. My craze faded a bit and just recently I started using it up again since I didn't have much left in this bottle and it hit me hard. This make-up fixing spray is really that good. I personally have oily skin and this helped control oils significantly. I had to powder through the day much less and also my make-up looked amazing even after a long day. I'm happy that I have one last back up left.

I purchased this product a couple of years ago. My sister loves the original shea butter hand cream but for me it is way too greasy so when I was actually buying one for my sister I found this gem. At the time I was obsessed with anything with citrus and this one felt right. It is very lime like and the formula is a bit thinner and not so greasy. L'occitane zesty lime hand cream was a nice hand bag cream but the price tag is a bit too high, I much prefer Avon care hand creams.

Catrice generously send me another product that is now empty and it is this Generation Plump & Shine lip gloss in Nude Sapphire shade (it is exactly one year since they send it to me and it is already empty :(  Catrice did not disappoint me with these (yup, I own more than one). Super glossy and shiny glosses are my thing and this one thick almost all the boxes for me. The color was a nice sheer nude, just the way I like it. The formula felt nourishing and comfortable to wear, no sticky business but I only wish that it would last a bit longer.

 The very last item is this bright yellow tube of one of my favorite mascaras and it is Avon superextend lengthening mascara in black (I don't even count how many I have already used up, quite a lot I would say). It mostly lengthens and separates my lashes. It also contains some fake fibers which adds to the length, when the formula starts to dry the fibers starts to fall of and that is the clear sign to replace the tube (it doesn't happen all of the sudden with all of them, I just started to notice one fiber today and after two days another one). I still love it and I'm already using new tube of the exact same mascara.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment