27 December 2019

Electric Blue

Hello,

lovely blue shade that has the power to pull me out whenever I feel a bit blue...


Essence the gel nail polish in Electric Blue (you would expect a bright, royal blue with that name but actually it is light close to pastel but it is still somewhat bright).
Mine is in the old packaging and as far as I know this shade isn't available in the 'new' design but all in all the shade isn't that special that you can't find it with different brands.


It is not that unique but it does make me happy when I wear it. To me it is that bright periwinkle shade that is one of my favorite blue shades ever to wear on my nails. I love to wear it in the hot Summer or cold Winter, no matter the temperature I will rock it and wear it with joy.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment