14 December 2019

Crystal Dreams

Hello,

Essence is teasing us with another lovely Winter inspired collection and it is a good one. Named Crystal Dreams and beautiful silver packaging really set up an amazing mood. Big thank's to the Essence PR team for sending me two products from this up coming line.



I have received the eye shadow palette with 11 'beautiful rose and gold shadows in matte and metallic finishes - with an amazing pay-off' and pink toned highlighter in a smaller box. The presentation is gorgeous and the products inside are very intriguing. I will put them to the test and let you know what I think about them.

P.S. Did you see the lip oils? There are two shades, I feel like I 'need' them since I just finished all of my lip oils... and Essence ones are my favorite...



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment