06 December 2018

Goodbye Pores

Hello,

today is the right day to introduce one of the slightly less 'interesting' product but it is so very essential in my make-up routine. A year and a half ago I didn't care about face primers but now I wear them every day and I can't imagine to put foundation on 'bare' face.


Catrice Goodbye Pores longlasting soft effect face primer was sent to me when it came out at the beginning of the year so thank you Catrice PR team for the lovely gift.


It is a silicone face primer which fills up the pores and covers up small wrinkles. In theory I do like that on my skin but with this one we didn't become friends.
It is cream colored but on the skin it looks translucent and doesn't add any color but it softly mattifys the skin.


The texture spread nicely and absorbs quickly and my make-up/foundation looked nice after I applied it on top of it. After a couple of hours I have noticed weird bumps on my chin and jaw line. I made sure that I didn't wear any other new products so I started to suspect this primer immediately but since I wasn't sure I waited a couple of days to heal my skin and then I used it again and these little bumps emerge again so that was enough for me. I did have very similar problem with Avon's primer in a pot so that is why I only tried this one twice because I really didn't want to damage my skin any more.
I have already gave it away and someone else is really enjoying it so it really depends from sensitivity of your skin. I'm happy that I got to try it even though I didn't like it but that just made me appreciate the other primers that I have and works for me.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment