10 August 2017

Wish I was a Mermaid

Hello,

I know, I know, this one is old but I still wanted to expose it here. Some smaller drugstores can't sell everything and it happened to me that I found some pieces one year after they were released. If you are lucky you can find them too and maybe this lipstick is worth the wait.


Essence Next Stop: Summer TE Wish I was a Mermaid lipstick. 


Don't let the soft green color fool you, it does not look like that on the skin. At first it is actually pretty sheer and after a couple of minutes it starts changing into peachy pink color. It is not as intense as the other shade Little Miss Sunshine (I gave it to my mom and she loves it so much that I bought her a back up of it).



This is how it looks on me. Photo was taken after a couple of layers so the color is visible and I took it right after applying fresh layer so it looks a bit glossy but that shine goes away after about 20-30 minutes and you are left with a stain. I like to feel some product on my lips and after it dries I feel the need to reapply constantly, thankfully this color doesn't build up that fast and I can actually take it with me to work and use it without a mirror.
It has a nice fruity scent that makes me feel like I'm on a vacation.
I think this is a nice hybrid between a lip balm and a stain but I wish it would be more nourishing and that the balmy texture would stay on for longer, other than that I like it a lot. I'm not as crazy about it as my mom is but I'm still not passing it to a friend and considering how many lip products I have that means a lot.

Thank you Essence team for letting me try this.




Thank you for watching and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment