09 August 2017

& the lovely little things

Hello,

today I received another parcel which was ripped open just outside of my post office. I had enough decency to close the car doors so I wasn't too obvious. Don't judge, you would probably do the same.


I got one out of the three eye shadow palettes (the other two are neutral, one consist of all matte and the other of all shimmery shades, they seem more like 'me' shades but Essence team decided to gift me the grey one) named & our secret date at midnight. I probably wouldn't pick it up myself but I'm glad that I got it, it has a major throwback for me. I remember when I started wearing eye shadows which was in high school and I only had a couple but they were all ether silver or gray. It doesn't come with a mirror but it does have a double ended brush with one actual brush and on the other side is a sponge tip applicator.

Next is super duper cute lip balm & we kissed with intoxicating fruity mango scent. I haven't tried it yet but I have a feeling that I will buy some backups just because the scent is so great. The pink one is supposed to smell like strawberries which sound just as delicious.

The last item is 2 in 1 nail file. I usually don't buy these type of sand paper files but I guess they can come handy if you travel (it feels super light and you can take it with you on a plane). I haven't use one of these in a really long time so it will be interesting to see if they are any better quality, than what I remember them to be.

Thank you Essence team for sending this package my way, I really appreciate it.





Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment