01 September 2016

Lavender, cedar and lemon

Hello,

today I would like to talk about body moisturizer I started to use. I bought it last year and it smells so good that I didn't want to use it because I had a feeling that I'm gonna use it way to fast (my felling was correct).


It is Krasna body lotion with lavender, cedar and lemon.  In their simply designed bottle with a convenient pump you get 100 ml of product.


It gets really easy out of the pump and it is not too liquid, when the skin starts warming it up it gets a bit oily so I have to massage a little longer but it gets completely absorbed in matter of minutes. It feels great in this hot weather because I'm not a sticky mess afterwards.


The scent feels Summer appropriate. I smell mostly cedar and lemon. The combination is refreshing and it reminds me slightly of the mosquito repellents but it does not scares them. I woke up with a couple of nasty bites anyways.

I love the packaging, simple design, moisture it gives me and the scent but the price tag is a bit high, if I remember correctly it was around 10 € but I had a 50% off coupon which was nice. Previous month coupons were again floating around but I haven't purchased anything because I have way too many moisturizers but next time I will see them I will buy it again.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment