03 February 2024

Project Polish

 Hello,

I completely forgot to upload my last batch of finished polishes from last year. This year I am starting over and continue with my quest of minimising my nail varnish collection.


I keep coming back to this Essence Sweet as Candy color as it is inexpensive and light, just as I like. I went through four bottles already and have a few backups but I see that this shade is discontinued :( I like this barely there look, it just looks polished and goes with everything. I am already buying different but similar looking shades to replace this beauty.

Next is my very last Essence Soda Pop & Candy Shop nail varnish. I had many of these (I purchased them when they were on sale before they discontinue them). This one is a similar concept but even more sheer and therefore I liked it less. Mostly I was using it as a base coat. I am really glad that they are gone for good.

Rockablue is the name of the next Essence polish but it is grey not blue. Very light and I love this type of grey. I don't think I have similar shade to this one in my stash at the moment but it will be replaced with light blue... as I'm still trying to minimise my purchases and replace varnishes with what I already have.

The very last one is Essie Mademoiselle. Again, a light pink but this one is super sheer (similar to Essence Soda Pop & Candy Shop) but more expensive... at the end I was using it as a top coat to add a bit of jelly look. I have some other Essie nail polishes that I like better with similar effect.


My goal to reach 10 or less nail polishes is still in progress, at the moment I have 56 colored or textured bottles. Still much better than last year and I need to speed up a bit (less buying and more focus :).


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment