23 July 2018

Wanderlust Feeling

Hello,

Adventure Awaits was a TE from Essence and it was a marvelous one. I haven't been so very excited about their collections lately until this one blew me away (now I'm anxiously waiting for the assortiment change which is going to be a good one).


There are two 'blushes' in the collection and I got the lighter one which doesn't even perform as a blush on my skin tone.


Wanderlust Feeling has beautiful embossment and it pulls slightly peachy.


This is how it looks on my skin when I applied it heavily with my finger, when I use it with a brush and sweep my cheeks with it the color is even less obvious but it leaves them beautifully highlighted and so I'm counting it as a highlighter.


Here you can see the sheen a bit better and it is so very good that the world print in the center is nearly gone.


I feel like this product on top makes all of my looks better and I love wearing it. To me it has become one of my favorites and among all of the Essence highlighters I seriously can't choose my favorite. They have so many good ones and they are about to come out with even more...




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment