03 August 2016

Passion Fruit

Hello,

I recently picked up new perfume from Avon and I have been obsessed with it ever since.


It is Avon Passion Fruit from their Scent Essence line where they have 'pure' scents and you can easily mix them together and create your own personalized scent. I already have three and this is my fourth one. I honestly rarely mix them just because I like the individual scents so much that I want to enjoy in each and every one of them. The same goes for this summery scent.
I love that they decided to use yellow because it reflects the notes perfectly. It definitely is a fruity scent with Passion fruit in there (I'm not overly familiar with how this fruit smells like but I think I can detect it). You can see that I have been using it and I'm still not tired of it.
I don't like that the bottle doesn't have a cap or a twist on top so you can't really carry it in your purse but it is okay since the scent lasts for quite a while especially if I spray my clothes with it as well.

I am happy that I picked it out and I don't see myself getting tired of this fruity scent any time soon. Maybe I will even be able to finish it this year, that would be an accomplishment.


Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment