15 October 2015

Hello


As you can see this is my first post. I have been reading blogs for years now and I have been thinking about making one of my own but the time was never right. Now the stars finally collided, I have the time, nobody around me to bother me and I also got a camera to take photos. 
I want this blog to be my platform for expressing my feelings, 'deep' thoughts about beauty and in general creating some sort of a diary for my self, so after a while I can come back and see what I was interested in back in the days. 

I feel like this post should have a photo and today I had some errands to do and while I was in the shopping center I took a quick look at the drugstore. On the photo you can see the goodies I bought. I will try them and post a word or two about them tomorrow.






Thank you for reading and have a nice day  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment