31 March 2021

Empties

 Hello,

another quick empties post in a row ;)

I'm crushing these lately but that is just how it goes sometimes.


First is this amazing The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet for all skin types. They have different versions (different types of creams and gel formula), the only one that I tried it this sorbet and I can't find it online!!! Oh, no. :(  I really like the super light texture which absorbs super quick and leaves my skin nicely hydrated without greasy feeling. I love super hydrating formulas which feels so lightweight on my face and it is such a shame if it is really gone but I will try out the gel one, maybe it will feel similar?

Next is another used up bottle of my favorite foundation, Catrice HD Liquid Coverage foundation in the shade Porcelain Beige. Great color match, buildable coverage (enough to cover most of my acne scars without any additional concealer), matte feeling and it lasts for hours, did I mention that it is also very inexpensive? This is simply the best one for me.

e.l.f. makeup fixing spray is the next to go. I was super curious of this brand because it looks like everyone loves them and the prices are okay. I went with this fixing spray which is nice but the sprayer on it is a bit weird and dare to say defected. It didn't leak, it just sprays sideways... very weird and I'm not sure if I will get a new one just because of the funky sprayer.

Such a cheapy but a very nice one, in my opinion. It is Dusch Das Pomegranate body wash. I don't mind using inexpensive body wash, as long as it lathers I'm good. I also loved the fresh fruity scent, I feel like I could never get sick of it and after I'm done with what I'm using right now I'm getting this one again.

The very last one is another body wash but this one is quite different. It is Ziaja Cookies 'n' Cream body wash. A bit milkier and creamier by the scent. This smells just like a vanilla ice cream in a cone. So very yummy but I got sick of it real fast. It is very sweet and at first I liked that after a month I had to bring out the Pomegranate one to switch it up and refresh. It is a nice scent but it started to smother me after a while and I won't be getting a new bottle of it anytime soon if ever.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment