14 March 2020

shopping for less

Hello,

I did a 'little' bit of shopping the other day when the store had -20% on all make-up (skincare and fragrances included). I bought some favorites and some new to me items to try out.


If I start with lip products (my favorite), on top is another Catrice beautifying lip balm in Sheer you up (I already have one shade and I think that I have found it).
Next is Catrice plumping gel lipstick in The way I am (I know these are out for a while but I was looking for the 'perfect' shade.
Another Catrice generation Plump & Shine gloss in Pink Topaz (my third shade from the range).
Essence healthy glow+ liquid concealer in Light Ivory, is a backup. I absolutely adore this concealer so I had to have it.
Another great formula from Essence is their line of shine, shine, shine lip glosses and this time I opted for a shade Think Pink (my fourth one from the collection and probably my favorite shade from the bunch).
That day they had -50% on Sante and I took my chance and bought this mono shade in Sparkling Brown to try it out. I love shimmering browns and that one is right up my alley.
Catrice all matt shine control powder in Transparent is another back up, just in case if I ran out of my 10+ powders  ;)
Essence fruit kiss caring lip balm in Strawberry Kiss was an impulse buy, usually I'm not drawn to these balms but this time I swatched them (there are three different in the line) and I liked the shine and color plus they are pleasantly scented (mine obviously smells like fresh strawberries).
The very last item is probably the one I was lusting for the longest but higher price tag and the fact that I really don't need more blushes always kept me away... until now. It is Sante Silky Mallow blush that looks very natural jet manages to define my cheeks.

I'm very happy with all of the products and can't wait to play with them some more.



Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment