12 March 2020

Cosnova gift

Hello,

I was once again surprised with amazing goodies from Essence and Catrice. Thank you very much Cosnova PR team, you are the best.


When I opened the box there was this new Essence bye bye panda eyes mascara with smudge proof formula. I can't wait to try this claim up and let you know all about it.


This Essence bloom baby, bloom eye shadow palette is a very colorful and at first I wasn't sure I would use it but maybe I will feel adventurous and just go with all the beautiful colors. You only live once ;)
The second Essence the nude edition eye shadow palette looks more like my cup of tea. I was in the store and actually checked this and the other rose version out very thoroughly and the only reason why I didn't jumped on it was that I already have plenty neutrals and I wanted to wait for some reviews but now I don't need to wait, I can just dive into it :)



Last are the two also new items from Catrice matt pro ink non transfer liquid lipsticks and this collection of liquid lipsticks is supposed to stay permanent (I wonder which products will have to leave to make room for these?). I received I choose passion (dusty rose) and Courage code (rusty red?). I have such a hard time describing this dark shade... on the lips it looks more on the red side (yes, I have already tested these two out and first impression is actually pretty, pretty nice...).


Thank you Cosnova team
Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment