29 July 2017

Magical Bluelight

Hello,

the red came off and I was browsing through my unused polishes and my eye immediately locked on one of the two Moon Rocks that I own. What kind of Moon Rocks I'm talking about? See below...


Catrice has them, Moon Rocks come in six shades if I'm not mistaken and they are currently on sale. Apparently there was not enough interest in them, who would guessed? I would think that everyone would like a piece of the Moon. I am showing you the whimsical shade called Magical Bluelight. I can't see any blue in it but freedom of speech is something we all have to respect.


This was two easy coats and on the nails it looks a bit more lavender and less grey but it is still a beauty in my opinion. If you take a closer look there is a lot going on. Golden and silver shimmers are fighting for some limelight while the golden bar glitters take most of the attention away. You might expect that it is gritty but it is not, it is actually very smooth for a glitter bomb that it is.
I'm absolutely in love with it and I can't wait to wear the berry shade from the same collection.

P.S. You should better hurry if you want to get your hands on them because they are flying from the shelves.




Thank you for reading and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment